Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification and Perspective

(05-17-2014, 01:57 AM)EsCaRgOt Wrote: You can't do anything about it because there is not a specific rule addressing it.

So do I sit there and let everyone fool around or have issues regarding people complaining about hiding in a spot that they don't know how to get to left ignored?

This is a matter that happens often and as a mod not knowing what to do about it, it causes an issue on the server and as always, mods would be claimed for not knowing how to do there job by other players on the server. This then becomes a problem for mods as well.
Praise The Sun

[Image: eALONjN.png]

ok one thing im going to say on the innocent part with "fucking around" is what are the innocent going to do while we wait for traitors to kill people being a traitor is the only time where you are really required to do anything so why not fuck around even more so if traitor is taking a long time and or 1 or more of them is afk

and also till a punishment for breaking the rule is made by fryman trying to slay a player in one of these spots would be considered power abuse so really the is there but there is no thing stating we can punish for it and really as a side note those spots you can get to with prop surfing help if someones a t because you can use as a good vantage and cover point and the last thing i have to say is i have been in those spots while fryman was on he has never once told me to get down ive even shot and killed him from one as a t so if he really had a problem with it he would have told me when i was using them

I never said Fryman had a problem with it; obviously he does not because there would have been a rule stating so.

As for your contention that innocents have "nothing to do", the whole point of the game is to try and find them. You're not bait, you're the catalyst to keep the game moving forward. If people want to find hiding places or areas that are inaccessible to others then go play Prop Hunt (you know, the game that's specifically designed as hide and seek).

I'm not going to slay or kick someone for doing it but I'm not going to sit here and agree with it just because it's not a rule. You have your opinion on it, as do I, and that's the gist of it.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

you know at least you understand most other just start an outright bitch fest about it which i understand it can make the game harder for the traitors but the only ones who should complain are in fact the traitors because it makes there work harder other then that i really dont see a reason to complain but i get where you are coming from and tbh im board of prop hunt im not trying to be boastfull but ive played prop hunt to the point where its like where can i hide as a kliner and win thats why i dont play it as much