Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "RDM and leave" by an abusive mod

Second round on rooftops. I was traitor. I kill a man. I kill another. Get shot at, go up some stairs. Turn around and accidentally blast a traitor buddy.

Get reported, type a sorry and some other stuff. All the text highlights, then gets erased. Then my entire Garry's Mod client crashed.

I rejoin the server in less than 30 seconds, and 10 seconds later I'm banned for "RDM and leave". I message two of my friends who were online what happened so that they can tell the mod that it was just a misunderstanding, and the mod says he "doesn't care".

Fenrir, AKA Vigdis.snorri, has been a real piece of work since he became a mod. Argues with all the other players and mods, and basically makes his own rules.

(05-13-2014, 03:57 PM)add___123 Wrote: Second round on rooftops. I was traitor. I kill a man. I kill another. Get shot at, go up some stairs. Turn around and accidentally blast a traitor buddy.

Get reported, type a sorry and some other stuff. All the text highlights, then gets erased. Then my entire Garry's Mod client crashed.

I rejoin the server in less than 30 seconds, and 10 seconds later I'm banned for "RDM and leave". I message two of my friends who were online what happened so that they can tell the mod that it was just a misunderstanding, and the mod says he "doesn't care".

Fenrir, AKA Vigdis.snorri, has been a real piece of work since he became a mod. Argues with all the other players and mods, and basically makes his own rules.

Um no add you need fucking banned regardless.... its still RDM duh mistake or not

I know, I was going to willingly take the slay but the problem is that Fenrir didn't even consider the fact that I had been gone for only 30 seconds and that he also didn't do anything after he was informed that it was just a misunderstanding

Well I unbanned you and told vig to slay you and you were there a sec ago and then you left? with a slay pending.. WTF man....

Im not going to play games... If I don't see you there and stay there and get slayed then your banned for a week.