Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baal

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, started playing TTT about 2 days ago and I really like your guys server. There are always admins on and people are normally very nice. My name is Matt and I'm 23 years old and am a 5th year college student at Benedictine College and the University of North Dakota (its confusing why I am technically at both, ask if you want) studying Chemistry and Chemical Engineering. I play games in most of my free time as most of my friends graduated last year. I mostly Play League of Legends, BF3, and CS:GO right now. Username is AmbroseBaal for pretty much everything. My name means "Immortal Lord". I don't now how long I have been using it, but it has been a long time. I look forward to playing with everyone in the server.

Baal

ps. You can call me Ambrose or Baal for short

pss. I normally pronounce Baal like bail, but I do get the occasional ball, but are correct I believe

If you have any questions just ask <------FORGOT THAT

Welcome to the servers! I mostly stay on the prop hunt version so you won't see much of me. Hope you continue to have a good experience playing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!
Using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you ! Well I haven't played ttt with you yet. I am a mod on there . I'm glad you enjoy the server . Enjoy your stay !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the family!

Enjoy....