Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Rid of BunnyKicker and Skeebo

Today 5/17/2014 Both Bunny and Skeebo were trying to blame me for actions on TTT that I had nothing to do with. Bunny was saying I RDMed Skeebo when we were on the Silent Hill map which was not true and on the minecraft map they were saying I did not call out my reason to kill Skeebo when I did. Also today while we were playing the Gold Pokemon map Bunny was intentionally spamming the music and we asked him to stop because it will crash the server and he just kept right on doing it which caused the glitch of a dead body to start flying all over the map. This harassment has been going on for a long time now and I know that I am not the only one who is sick of listing to the complaints and really just want the server to be enjoyable without the trolls making everyone have to leave the server which is exactly what they want. Please reply to this post if you agree with me and I hope we can get some steps moving in the right direction.

Other things that have happened include them following me around and saying "What are you going to do about it. Following is not against the rules." I mute them both because I don't want them talking to me and I don't want to hear what they are saying about me so Bunny just ends up typing into chat "Hey Pure, Hey Pure guess what...? You're a fat bitch." "Hey Pure you should go suck a dick."

Sounds like the normal instigating BunnyKicker and NoMercy Skeebo. I agree that TheBunnyKicker constantly causes many problems and especially regarding harassment but as for Skeebo... he just doesn't know when to let something go so if you do something wrong around him or claimed to do something wrong to him, he wouldn't let you off the hook.

*Shrugs*
Praise The Sun

[Image: eALONjN.png]

Oh bunny and skeebo , every single day I get so many complaints but I need proof and since I was not present I had none they got away with so much which litteraly drove me nuts . I agree with you completely pure , and I am sorry they said that . I mean how rude !! That just pissed me off . I apologize and I will get this to fry quickly . Thank you for taking your own time and putting this out on the forums. And Icarus bunny is just a rude and disrespectful guy so is skeebo . Most of the regulars and moderators had enough of them .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

And pure I ask was there any mods on during that time and this morning if so they should have kicked bunny in a instant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They are both banned now

http://raz0rsedge.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist

I also read the server logs to confirm what was posted before I made my decision.