Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games I currently play

CS: GO, Titanfall, BF4 (Barely), Garry's Mod, and oddly enough I just got back into Maple Story.

What games does everyone else play?
[Image: oaudpl2c953.png]

The Shag Man Cometh Big Grin

(05-18-2014, 01:39 PM)Shag Wrote: CS: GO, Titanfall, BF4 (Barely), Garry's Mod, and oddly enough I just got back into Maple Story.

Cool ... so can anyone tell me what maple story is like or about? I see lots playing it lately.

well i guess its some action fighter looking game from the video i saw on steam tbh ive been playing gmod, tera rising, diablo 3 reaper of souls, ace of spades, saints row franchise, red faction franchise, command and conquer franchise, age of emipres franchise, and varias other small titles and games but mostly tera

I play GMOD , Dota 2 , Dead Island , Dayz , FIFA 14. Abit of Mirrors Edge , Burnout Paradise , Crysis and Dead Space

I've been playing a lot of Titanfall recently (which is why you don't see me that often in Gmod). Also playing Hearthstone and sometimes GTA V

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXO6S1rIaFxUc0TA72hUa...0-FRGQ5yuT] [Image: Aragorn_Jenkins_by_Travuersa.gif]

Bioshock , Tera , garrys mod , ace of spades , dayz , left 4 dead 2. That's really all it is now . But mostly Tera (:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

(05-18-2014, 01:49 PM)Fryman Wrote:
(05-18-2014, 01:39 PM)Shag Wrote: CS: GO, Titanfall, BF4 (Barely), Garry's Mod, and oddly enough I just got back into Maple Story.

Cool ... so can anyone tell me what maple story is like or about? I see lots playing it lately.

It's a 2D side scrolling mmorpg. Pretty fun. If you check it out Fry let me know. Me and a few buddies can power lvl you.

(05-19-2014, 12:50 AM)TheEggRoller Wrote: I've been playing a lot of Titanfall recently (which is why you don't see me that often in Gmod). Also playing Hearthstone and sometimes GTA V

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Egg for titanfall I assume PC right? If so add me: TheNotGinger
[Image: oaudpl2c953.png]

The Shag Man Cometh Big Grin

DayZ, Civ V, Spec Ops: The Line, Star War: Knights of the old republic, Dark Souls 2, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, and X-Com Enemy Unknown.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

Kingdom Hearts, Gmod, Dead Space 2, Dead Island: Riptide, and Borderlands 2.
Your master, Ryan "The Majestic Eevee"