Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Abuse...

I was banned for following through with a KOS from my team, when a certain Mod was spotted tossing a health station in a pool and rendering it useless to anyone else. I was then sentenced to 3 slay rounds and after exchanging some words with the butt-hurt mod, i was banned. I do not think that you should be able to buy mod powers, i believe that should be earned and then the mods should be hand selected to prevent such abuse. Up until this point i have had no problem with anyone on the server, it has always been a very friendly environment, until this incident occurred.

I understand, but most importantly who was the moderator ? And what was supposed too happen was the person who called the kos was to be slayed not you , it was the fault of theirs that , you rdmd . One thing is , no reason for a 3time slay . And salt , the money is for keeping the server up . Please think about that . It will be handled but we need the name of the mod to proceed . But one thing he will not be banned , it will be up too fry . Too see what will happen i ask please do not argue with the result . Thank you

~meow

(07-04-2014, 07:33 PM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote: I understand, but most importantly who was the moderator ? And what was supposed too happen was the person who called the kos was to be slayed not you , it was the fault of theirs that , you rdmd . One thing is , no reason for a 3time slay . And salt , the money is for keeping the server up . Please think about that . It will be handled but we need the name of the mod to proceed . But one thing he will not be banned , it will be up too fry . Too see what will happen i ask please do not argue with the result . Thank you

~meow
I would prefer not to put the mod on blast, i find that immature and unprofessional. Is there a way i may private message you or something of the sort?

Add me as a friend on Steam and Fryman or I will handle it.

My username is EsCaRgOt
[Image: mr45cm.png]