Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sick of people whining

Tonight at 11:30 p.m. 5/18/14

I am the only mod and people are whining cause i'm enforcing rules in a 9+ people game.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

then enforce the rules dont just sit there and do nothing your a mod so do as such and work on reports check both reasons before slaying because there may have been evadance aka dna and seening them commit a traitor act such as killing someone and clearly entering and exiting a t room without saying someone opened it

Don't worry man, it often happens that at late night/early morning, you're the only mod online and have to take care of the reports, even your own. No matter what, RDMing can happen in 5/10/25 peeps games, you still have to take care of the report.
After Weird Wonderland and HL2DM...

[Image: XQCaTxF.png]
[Image: ozw0RXH.gif]

I dont just sit there I take care of the reports and everyone and people just bitch and whine when there is only one mod on.

I hate to say it but whining and dealing with these issues come with the job. All us mods can't be on the same times always.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

Indeed we can't be , one issue when we do our Job haven't you guys noticed it's funny we do what we supposed to do and it automatically admin abuse . With anything . People whine even with one round slay , your not going to die . But Escargot is right comes with the job but hey sometimes you can only take so much you know .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

(05-20-2014, 06:31 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote: Indeed we can't be , one issue when we do our Job haven't you guys noticed it's funny we do what we supposed to do and it automatically admin abuse . With anything . People whine even with one round slay , your not going to die . But Escargot is right comes with the job but hey sometimes you can only take so much you know .

And I have a lot of things on my plate right now with dealing with graduation, work, friends leaving for college, medical reasons, and me moving to apartment soon.I think for my mental state I might stay away from gmod for a few days till I got some stuff sorted out.

(05-20-2014, 02:32 PM)Master_Revan Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 06:31 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote: Indeed we can't be , one issue when we do our Job haven't you guys noticed it's funny we do what we supposed to do and it automatically admin abuse . With anything . People whine even with one round slay , your not going to die . But Escargot is right comes with the job but hey sometimes you can only take so much you know .

And I have a lot of things on my plate right now with dealing with graduation, work, friends leaving for college, medical reasons, and me moving to apartment soon.I think for my mental state I might stay away from gmod for a few days till I got some stuff sorted out.

We all do it; I take breaks here and there to gather my senses and relax.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

yeah if you need a break take a break why i play tera its a good break from gmod and a very nice a wonderfull game to play hard and amazingly beutiful perfect example is here is some fan art of one of the races the elin http://prntscr.com/3k6mki

This is why I like to play melonbomber. Listen to the tunes and game on!