Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Slay

Hoody Nanners slayed me on my T round for killing add when the T room door opened and he was the only one in there at the beginning of the round. They said that being in the T room is not kosable? He was in the T room unannounced so I shot him.

Then Add spams reports and im not able to write a full responce, because everytime he reports it deletes everything I have typed. Why is add unbanned? All he does is start shit.

as i said b4 we were on comunity bowling you accused add for opening the traitor tester room and shot and killed him on that map Ts can activate the the traitor door from a distance ur responce on the rdm report was he opened T room and when add was killed im pretty sure he was a inno. i did my job correctly and i did not false slay you end of discusiion
stay awesome and NTH

First of all add should have let you respond , and secondly If he was in the room whole round until death that is quite kosable and it seems , most depends . And it is kosable just depends I can tell you many which is kosable and which is not . But hoody I would say don't be pretty sure he was check everything is what you are supposed to do , and to get the door open is a t has to be near behind you . Not quite from a far distance . And again hoody add did not let him respond as he wished to . But I am on stoopid side .

~meow