Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Changing

So I was banned a few hours ago for changing my name (Confused I wasn't thinking what so ever and forgot to change it after the RDM madness that I did in a different serverUndecidedDodgy). And I think when in spectator that they should be able to change there names as well. (Or maybe I'm just going mental and the TTT server doesn't like me Sad for doing that Dodgy ). So I'm just thinking of spectators being able to change their name.(Like I said I wasn't thinking Confused)

(06-15-2014, 01:46 PM)Connorbeaz Wrote: So I was banned a few hours ago for changing my name (Confused I wasn't thinking what so ever and forgot to change it after the RDM madness that I did in a different serverUndecidedDodgy). And I think when in spectator that they should be able to change there names as well. (Or maybe I'm just going mental and the TTT server doesn't like me Sad for doing that Dodgy ). So I'm just thinking of spectators being able to change their name.(Like I said I wasn't thinking Confused)

Name changing in ttt will never be allowed and also the ban is only 10 mins.

TTT was wrote this way because dumb asses would change there name to something like DADDY IS TRAITOR

Of course then everyone knew daddy was traitor.

Besides why is it necessary to change your name at all.

so no

(06-16-2014, 06:36 AM)Fryman Wrote:
(06-15-2014, 01:46 PM)Connorbeaz Wrote: So I was banned a few hours ago for changing my name (Confused I wasn't thinking what so ever and forgot to change it after the RDM madness that I did in a different serverUndecidedDodgy). And I think when in spectator that they should be able to change there names as well. (Or maybe I'm just going mental and the TTT server doesn't like me Sad for doing that Dodgy ). So I'm just thinking of spectators being able to change their name.(Like I said I wasn't thinking Confused)

Name changing in ttt will never be allowed and also the ban is only 10 mins.

TTT was wrote this way because dumb asses would change there name to something like DADDY IS TRAITOR

Of course then everyone knew daddy was traitor.

Besides why is it necessary to change your name at all.

so no

Oh K, I know that Name changing was only 10 mins, but that sums up about that, cause I know cause someone told me a little bit that during a round they could change it so they can hide and not be killed.

Thanks, Fry