Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorists with DNA Scanner

Is there a rule regarding whether terrorists who either have picked up, or are lying about having, a DNA Scanner and then claiming they have DNA on an inno?

This happened to me, terrorist followed through with killing me so it didn't matter in the long run but what if I had killed him and then other innos killed me?

I just find it equates to a false KOS that could lead to RDM.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

I think the false KOS rule should be more general to what the spirit of the rule actually is. A Traitor can not at any point consciously cause an innocent to kill another innocent player. Picking up a dna scanner and calling out for people to kill someone does exactly this. if you run up to someone shout dna and kill them however this is different, it's using the item as a reason to kill another innocent player.

It's a minor problem to have overly specific rules like "no calling false kos even if you are a traitor", because it leaves a lot of grey areas like this one, and a rule nazi can do exactly what you said and quote the rules as the word of god just to talk their way out of it.

It depends on how many people are still alive. I think if its 2 inno and a traitor and the traitor gets one inno to kill the other then it should be but if a lot of people (like 3 or more people against one) it shouldn't since it confusion and allows the Traitors to throw suspension off them.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

well a Traitor can call a kos only if he can follow through with it and do it.

Example:Say I have a dna scanner and I walk up to you and say I have dna and blow your brains out. This is an example of where it is ok

Example: I have a dna scanner with no dna on you and I say I have dna on you and your on the other side of the map and A inno kills you. This is an example of where it is not ok