Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blocking doorways?

Is it slayabe or kosable I have heard rumors of you saying that it is slayable. I just wanna make sure it's true before I do anything, because I looked in the forums and I saw nothing as well as the rules.

Nothing is really slayable or kosable too block doors , thats stupid . . Slay unless you cant get the person constantly delays round for a warning or time delay rounds but the traitor has too be smart hello its called c4 that will either kill them or lure them out . Plus id say stop whining and play some death-match again as i have said too many nearly 1000 times that is the reason why we have it too have time too do something else and wait until time runs out . Do not slay the person as fry said many times " do not make up your own rules "

Thank you

~meow

It is not slayable however lets say I am being blocked in a room by an innocent or a traitor while there is C4 in the room I am in. That could be a considered traitorous act and could result in a the person blocking the door to be killed, or if someone is blocking a door to room and only has one way in or out could be considered claiming a room, but if the room have two or more ways to get into it then the person is just being a speed bump. but in the end it is all up to Fry as to how that ruling should go.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

Fryman confirmed in a game on Monday I believe, but anywho, it is KOS'able, I didn't ask if it was slayable. If someone asks you to move, and you don't, KOS is what fryman wants

You said and i repeat . " is it slayable or kosable " soo ?

~meow

But okay if it is what fry wants then i cant argue

~meow

If I hear someone say another is blocking a doorway and warn them to move and then tell the server they're going to kill them, I won't slay the person that killed them or act on any report.

Don't be a douche and you won't be treated like one.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

True Dat Escargot ,

"Don't be a douche and you won't be treated like one."

This sentence Made me tear a little :')

I don't understand how blocking a doorway is kos'able . Or just have mods warn once to move and if they dont warn again that they will be slayed , then the 3rd time slay its something too think about probably doing idk up too fry and you escargot . We do not have much on blocking just "do not block doors "

~meow

you can Block Doors, But don't Block it for a long time . its gonna piss people of and make problems on the server.

Lets say there are two friends on 64-68th(one of this) street with 20+ players on the server one of them block the front door of the weapon store and the other block the Backdoor. how are the rest of the server suppose to get weapons to play the game? In my opinion it should be a Slay-able offence, Because people like being a Douche and ruining other peoples fun. Just saiyan

i know there are weapons Scattered around the map, but still not enough for all the players on the server.
I am a Weird person, So...

[Image: afc.gif]

True , but there is only one map with a weapon store , with no doors except so impossible , but if they block and its a t against the other you use c4 .

~meow