Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod suggestions

So there's been a lot of mods that have popped up in the server and there seems to problems with that I think when u buy mod u should get T mod first which stands for trail mod and staff will closely watch the t mod do there position for a week or so. also there should be a age limit my age suggestion is 16 and (and u must have a headset that's not crap) I feel this would befit everyone and would keep current members and staff happy again this is a idea .ps if this ever goes into effect if get the moderator status and u pass as being worthy of the position if u abuse of any manor u should automatically be removed and striped of ur mod status

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

(07-05-2014, 09:49 AM)Hoody Nanners Wrote: So there's been a lot of mods that have popped up in the server and there seems to problems with that I think when u buy mod u should get T mod first which stands for trail mod and staff will closely watch the t mod do there position for a week or so. also there should be a age limit my age suggestion is 16 and (and u must have a headset that's not crap) I feel this would befit everyone and would keep current members and staff happy again this is a idea

Stay awesome and NTH

I couldn't agree with this more. There are a lot of mods that don't do much, and some that just disregard rules. Not that these people that donate shouldn't gwt SOME privelages, but I feel some may give the server a bad name.

I Ageeee ! So much , trial mod is good . we have WAY TOO MANY . We dont need thousands of them they either abuse , harass , or use power for granted . When im on i dont even know the person and something bad or good ends up happening but usually bad . I think fry should over look all mods and keep ones who he thinks will be great at service . And just lower the others too a step behind at least they have a rank . We have enough mods the first few months when we started those are the good mods , it is going overboard ..

~meow

But everyone gotta know this , in order for Fryman to keep the server running is from donations. and Mod donations are the one that is picked the most . and its easy, if a Mod is Abusing their power or Not following the Rules, Report it to Fryman and he will check the logs. Its easy for them to Abuse their powers and its easy for Fryman to Strip it from them. and if a Mod is abusing their powers too much, don't even kick them or ban them, Fry can check the Logs too.

since this Thread is for suggestions, I'll like to put in my own. i think Escargot Should Handle all the Mods for TTT since Fryman you have been on Prophunt alot.
I am a Weird person, So...

[Image: afc.gif]

Still daddy,escargot is not on everyday like allot ppl are like myself and plus if they abuse they are not getting a refund anyway

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

yea he is not on everyday but when he is on, he is always on TTT and from the way i see him handle things, he can handle the mods on TTT. and he may not be on always but he is on most of the days.

I still think this should go in effect or a age limit OR SOMETHING

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

Something needs too be done , like i said tooo over the top with mods . We dont need that many ! We have enough now . They will ruin the server with immature mods like the situation that happened with another , he was banned for someone else's mistake By a mod that i do not know . And you really think fry would take care of it im sorry but that is hard too do . The logs are only for rdm . Its not that easy , we need too stop taking in others . And thats final im on hoodys side

~meow

I mean I do agree with hoody that something needs to be done, but now it's up to fry to decide what to do .

What about a subscription style thing, where you pay every month or every 3 months to be a mod. That would keep people from buying and if they get their mod status revoked they can't buy it back for 6 months to a year. That way you could buy it for a month try out being a mod if you like it then you renew it and if you go away from gmod for awhile say 2 months that way you don't have to worry about wasting the money you spent to be a mod. Also, it helps with upkeep for the server.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood