Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Bans - Banning users

If you are a mod and ban someone you need to use the !menu command to specify a reason and length of time. If there is no reason listed on the ban then I will remove the ban. You need to specify a reason. No one should be permanent unless its for hacking. Please DO NOT use !ban because that will make them permanent. Also if you try to edit it after doing that it will leave the perma ban and create another one with the changes you made so then we end up with 2 bans on the same person.

Thanks

[Image: 52378810.jpg]
I am a Weird person, So...

[Image: afc.gif]

Well, I didn't know about the !ban thing and am guilty of doing that then editing after I'm dead or have time. I'll remember this now.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

(07-13-2014, 07:58 AM)EsCaRgOt Wrote: Well, I didn't know about the !ban thing and am guilty of doing that then editing after I'm dead or have time. I'll remember this now.

Actually I have removed !ban so no worries now. Only menu can be used.

Thanks!

Been doing bans by menu since the start lol Thxs for the heads up tho I did know if u did !ban it will do perma and no reason

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

I never liked doing !ban . Cause alot of work doing the days or week and the name .-. , always used menu , menu is simple shouldn't be hard too use

-sayonara \(^_^