Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell, TwinYang!

Heart 
“Hi. Okay, well, I wasn't expecting to say anything, but, I guess what I’d like to say is that it’s been an amazing time here. You’re all an amazing team, you’re like a second family, and we've really been through some ups and downs together…okay, a lot of downs together. But I will really miss you, although I’m still going to be there in your heart with all of you…whether you like it or not! Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. I wanted a perfect ending, but I guess not. Please treasure this well."

Big Grin "Raz0r'sEdge is Love. Raz0r'sEdge is Life." Big Grin

[Image: 4385838-3x2-285x190.jpg]

By the way, Moving to London. For School. And Work. I may come back. Maybe not. God only shall know. Love you guys so much. I want to stay but I can't. I've been trying to study and get good grades for this opportunity. Smile Bye!
[Image: image.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAGRrLExpQrfjK...Owt1FE3URA]

Why you leaving?
[Image: mr45cm.png]

Moving to London. For School. And Work. I may come back. Maybe not. God only shall know. Love you guys so much. I want to stay but I can't. I've been trying to study and get good grades for this opportunity. Smile Bye!
[Image: image.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAGRrLExpQrfjK...Owt1FE3URA]

Dude, that's incredible. A buddy of mine in Texas is moving to London for school/work.

Enjoy it, wish I could have done that as a kid.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

Good luck twin \(^_^ ! I love you and hope you enjoy your time there .

Take care Twin! Always loved having you around.

I wish you the bset in your journey.

Fryman

Ok when your on vacation, Come to Scotland Wink And fell the fresh wide open air, And also WATCH EASTENDERS!!! So your not left out and also Miss Brown's body's, It's so fucking hilarious. Trust me those to things will be awesome
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

[Image: tumblr_na6jwcRG1o1tof9kfo4_500.png]