Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horror game needed!

Smile 
i've been craving a good horror game for a while now and well TO THE FORUMS as they say..well i say XD so if you can recommend any that would be awesome. Oh by the way PC games only please :3
[Image: D0F8Acs.png]

Outlast(paid)

Five nights at Freddie's (go to moddb.com)

Dementium 2HD(paid)

Shutter )look up shutter horror game and I thinks on moddb)

Run into the dark (free look up on google I do t remember where the site was)

The life after us the system (yes the system is part of the name pretty sure on moddb aswell)

Grave (on moddb pretty sure and it will be a kickstarter not the full version there still working on it)

Those are what I can think up now il look into seeing what else I can find for you)

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

I have to agree with Hoody the number one horror game you should buy is Outlast. But I would play it with a friend, one works the keyboard the other one the mouse. That is what I and my friend Logan do all the time, we are constantly freaking out and yelling at each other what to do. Makes it harder, scarier and more fun.

I would recommend Bioshock One and Two, Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light, Resident Evil 4 or Resident Evil Revelations, and maybe S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

(And before people say something about Resident Evil, RE4 is by far near the top of the Survival Horror List because it still 9 year after the release is one of the most popular games to come out and be ported from the Gamecube, while Revelations is a semi-throwback game to the first three games just with a over the shoulder POV. RANDOM FACT: Revelations takes place before the events of Resident Evil 5)
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

I have stalker shadow of Chernobyl and it's a tiny bit scary it's not what she's looking for but I do agree with raven on resident evil

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

I got to thank my godfather for getting me to play Resident Evil series when i was 6 years old, and I played nearly every Resident Evil game to come out. lol but the games she is looking for, they are not really on the PC unless its a indie game.

What about Silent Hill?

(08-25-2014, 12:22 PM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote: What about Silent Hill?

there is only one silent hill game on steam that you dont need a emulator to play on PC.