Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know no one wants to hear this.

Okay so I know no one wants to hear this shit but here's the story.
So this "Jay" mod gets on, never seen him before he gets on no problem then we go to the map rooftops and notserp was breaking the rules. And to my knowledge it should be kosable. And thus I killed them, then went on to do it again and me, green and Jay think it should be kosable because it makes the map harder to get around. So if you are poisioned it would take you longer then usual. Anyways spew takes the side of Notserp and expressed himself and jay throws a fit. and bans him saying "rules are rules." and I got a bit upset about that, not only because spew is my friend but that he wasn't even allowed to express your oponion. If Jay really wanted to he could of just muted spew. To my knowlage it was a perminate ban as spew asked for it. I admit I said distasteful words, even saying "Fryman isn't here and i'm not Fryman" Not gonna lie to you fryman. Green is attempting remove the ban because even though we disagree with spew that doesn't deserve a perma ban. (He may edit it.) Just letting you know what is going on so far. I mean Jay should of said "take it to the forums" if this goes through Fry I'm sorry I-I can't thats it.

I agree with Batman all the way, That was way to uncalled for for Jay to perma Ban him. Like Bats said he could have muted him or just a kick but a perma ban is way too far. I dont think it is right for a mod, when ever he gets mad at a player, just perma Ban him. After Spew got banned Jay said he had enough of spew after a 40 second argument. If some one has that short of a temper they should not have the power of a mod have. If Spew was an inno it would have been a diffrent story but he was a T. i dont think Jay should have his mod removed, but a simple slap on the rist would be better then if he would just walk away free.

(08-21-2014, 10:56 AM)Green Arrow Wrote: I agree with Batman all the way, That was way to uncalled for for Jay to perma Ban him. Like Bats said he could have muted him or just a kick but a perma ban is way too far. I dont think it is right for a mod, when ever he gets mad at a player, just perma Ban him. After Spew got banned Jay said he had enough of spew after a 40 second argument. If some one has that short of a temper they should not have the power of a mod have. If Spew was an inno it would have been a diffrent story but he was a T. i dont think Jay should have his mod removed, but a simple slap on the rist would be better then if he would just walk away free.

Getting Permabanned for just arguing is an abuse of power, Jay should of just gag/muted spew and if spew went on to complain more after that then it should be a ban for 48 hours.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

So, gonna reply putting down my side of the story, and throw in some missing details. So the rule (that doesn't actually exist) that notserp was breaking, was destroying the wooden bridges on rooftop. First round we were on the map, notserp started breaking one of the bridges preround. Somebody saw (dont remember who) and said kos notserp when the round starts, he's breaking one of the bridges. I said u cant KOS for that, especially since it's preround. Then round started, notserp was detective, and he was shot down. I didn't agree... at all and i took his side. The next round, a couple people (including me) agreed to destroy all the bridges since it's a dumb rule (that doesn't exist). Round starts and im a traitor. i didn't care so i continued to destroy some bridges. a good amount were running around breaking bridges and saying which bridges could not be broken and which could. Then while i was breaking one of the last bridges with someone, i was shot down... i dont know why i was the only one shot down when many others were doing the same. So i reported the guy, saying it's not something u can kill for, and asked him to show me one rule that came close to destroying walkways or anything of the sort. But Jay saw the notification and right away was like im not going to look at it, no one will be slayed. I got frustrated and told him that he needs to do something about it, because it's not an actual rule, and it's dumb bcuz you're not hurting anyone, you're not causing people to die. While it does take longer to get around the map, it's not a big deal. Then Jay told me to stop and forget about it or he'll ban me. I said go ahead, it's dumb and i'm super annoyed by it and him. So he banned me, as expected... but permanently... Then as the reader might tell from the other posts, green unbanned me and we continued playing. So that's a longer version of the events. Hopefully i went through everything and explained any missing holes.
I used to be a little boy who excelled in the art of gaming... Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Fry has told me numerous amounts of time thats its not KOS'able too break bridges but it is slayable you cannot break bridges it makes it hard to access areas , i've said many times but as i can tell none of you listen cause none give any shits im getting sick and tired of it . Anyways , jay . He should not have mods are not permitted too perma ban . Even with the situation . A round gag or so would have been fine . Sorry spew , It will be fixed .

-sayonara \(^_^

(08-22-2014, 03:15 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote: Fry has told me numerous amounts of time thats its not KOS'able too break bridges but it is slayable you cannot break bridges it makes it hard to access areas , i've said many times but as i can tell none of you listen cause none give any shits im getting sick and tired of it . Anyways , jay . He should not have mods are not permitted too perma ban . Even with the situation . A round gag or so would have been fine . Sorry spew , It will be fixed .

-sayonara \(^_^

Yeah, I could've sworn that someone said that Fry said that destroying the bridges was not KOSable, which was the main reason i said something and took notserp's side. And thanks lady Elizabeth/Queen Elizabeth/Shiro
I used to be a little boy who excelled in the art of gaming... Then I took an arrow to the knee.

(08-22-2014, 07:26 AM)Spewrillious Wrote:
(08-22-2014, 03:15 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote: Fry has told me numerous amounts of time thats its not KOS'able too break bridges but it is slayable you cannot break bridges it makes it hard to access areas , i've said many times but as i can tell none of you listen cause none give any shits im getting sick and tired of it . Anyways , jay . He should not have mods are not permitted too perma ban . Even with the situation . A round gag or so would have been fine . Sorry spew , It will be fixed .

-sayonara \(^_^

Yeah, I could've sworn that someone said that Fry said that destroying the bridges was not KOSable, which was the main reason i said something and took notserp's side. And thanks lady Elizabeth/Queen Elizabeth/Shiro

You are welcome , its slayable because you cannot break them . He said many times , people would be mad if they cant cross , and if anything else occurs ill help ya (:

-sayonara \(^_^