Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guns

We need them so after we win it's not always a crowbar fight with the deaths.

(10-17-2014, 02:56 AM)Verified Wrote: We need them so after we win it's not always a crowbar fight with the deaths.

this is a bitch to do because weapon packs would need installed which creates longer downloads and even then they may not always work because of the way they are defined in certain maps.

Also to make it work I would have to edit every map on the server and set a spawn on them for the gun. I definitely don't have the time to do that. LOL. Hmmm maybe you can make the time to do that then?

(10-17-2014, 06:12 AM)Fryman Wrote:
(10-17-2014, 02:56 AM)Verified Wrote: We need them so after we win it's not always a crowbar fight with the deaths.

this is a bitch to do because weapon packs would need installed which creates longer downloads and even then they may not always work because of the way they are defined in certain maps.

Also to make it work I would have to edit every map on the server and set a spawn on them for the gun. I definitely don't have the time to do that. LOL. Hmmm maybe you can make the time to do that then?

Oh no, I don't got those skills. It doesn't affect me all that much as long as I pick bhop. Tongue