Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust Stick

Not sure if this is considered as meta gaming, so I'll wait for Fry to approve.

So this is a thing I've been doing with a bunch of people for a while, and I thought it would be nice to establish official rules to it. Basically, you pull out your magneto-stick and shake it as another person does the same in front of you. It makes you "trust" the other person and that way you can feel reassured and stop having suspicions. So here are a few of the rules I thought of:

1- You can only do it with ONE person per round, thus preventing any abuse.
2- As soon as you do it, you are not able to hurt IN ANY WAY the other one (so if you're a T, make sure your buddy takes care of it)
3- You can only do it when it's OVERTIME
4- Not accepting to do the trust stick with another one is NOT KOS-ABLE. Even an innocent can refuse to do it and you can't even have suspicion for that.
5- If you start participating in it, it is at your own risk, because as soon as you break the oath of the stick, you can never do it again, as you will join the "untrustables". We could make a list of those to remember who is not to be trusted with a stick.

Would love to have some feedback on this (especially from Fry)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXO6S1rIaFxUc0TA72hUa...0-FRGQ5yuT] [Image: Aragorn_Jenkins_by_Travuersa.gif]

I am actually working on new rules for ttt which should go in affect soon. Also there will be new guidelines for mods as well.

Nice to see some suggestions however.

Thanks!