Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teleport Abuse and misc abuse

Due to the number of complaints about users abusing the teleport command, it has been removed temporarily.

Teleport command should only be used if a user cannot get unstuck by first using the !stuck command.

Also users are picking on little kids trying to play and learn the game. Just because they are a squeaker is no reason to mute or gag them unless they mic spam or text spam.

I have plans on having a few operators on the server which will have access to the teleport command. Operators will have to meet certain requirements to maintain there rank such as so many hours a month on server etc. More to come on this subject.

I wish to keep this server a place for fun of all ages. It is a very popular server and wish to keep it that way.

This is NOT an adult server. This is a family oriented server. Meaning players of all ages are welcome.

Also no Nudity at all in sprays or you will be banned.

Also please do not make binds to sexual references. We have 8 and 10 year old kids on the server and they really don't need to see that. I will only warn once and second time I will ban.

Thanks