Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newer Mods

I understand you want to reinforce the rules, however you also need to learn that not all rules are perfect. Mic spam for one isn't someone talking a lot or trying to start conversation, its people who either hold down the mic with background noise, play music, or talk non stop even when no one is talking to them.

Don't enforce the rules too heavily if you do everyone will just hate you and say your abusing power, you need to learn moderation with your moderation. also if you kick someone for being afk or unassigned then be nice say in your kick message i kicked you because you were afk feel free to comeback.

You need to make people like the server and want to stay, if your to heavy on the rules enforcing them non stop then no one will want to join because they will think the server is too strict. If someone is switching teams warn them and switch them back and explain why they can't. if they have a friend on the other team let them switch once to stay with them and avoid future ghosting. Also is someone switches on the first round of a game before anyone dies let them, they most likely just chose the wrong team so their is no reason to tell them to switch.

When i joined this server it was because of the community not the moderation, be friendly and nice to new people or else they will just keep server hopping. There are people on the server who joined because they came to break the rules then had fun instead. Don't let the server become hostile and die out, also try to get people to play more than just Prop hunt i remember when we all played all the gamemodes and had fun, there is no point in having all these servers if no one will play.

Chill mods are the best mods.

The only time you should have to enforce the rules is if someone is constantly breaking them.