Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My life

My name is mark aka hoody Nanners I do have a last name just don't feel like putting it in,my life b4 razors edge was a long year of depression I got into PC gaming because I wanted to play gmod and I belive it would make me happy and it really did I found razors edge cause it had a cool name lol. My childhood was good played videos games 24/7 like I still do but school was a nightmare I didn't have good grades because I didn't enjoy going to school I wanted to be in high school like I am now and I was supposed to be in high school I am a freshman right now I should be sophomore once after I finished middle school I hit high school my life really changed I enjoyed going I had friends a lot of them and just recently I passed my adobe certification test the required score was a 650 and that's what i passed with I'm in band been playing since middle school and I have another group of people that I love to hang with everyday and that's everyone in Raz0rs edge everyone in the server is like friends I never had if it weren't for the ppl in this bunch the server would not be up thank u for accepting me for who I am[Image: qene7ybu.jpg]
stay awesome and NTH

I got into Raz0rsEdge by first joining the PH server after recently getting Garry's Mod. We were looking for few populated server, and I joined Raz0rsEdge. Since Fry was always there to moderate it, Icarus and I were able to fully enjoy the server. And then I tried TTT and sticked to it ever since.

And don't worry Hoody, we'll always have spots for you Smile.
After Weird Wonderland and HL2DM...

[Image: XQCaTxF.png]
[Image: ozw0RXH.gif]

Here I ment to to write that

Stay awesome and NTH

And thanks weirder Smile

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

Dat punctuation tho lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXO6S1rIaFxUc0TA72hUa...0-FRGQ5yuT] [Image: Aragorn_Jenkins_by_Travuersa.gif]

What is it with the life threads. Why guys got to copy me. I started it and I had to end it. Freaking Copy Catters. Lol jk. Nice hoody and welcome to Raz0rzedge 2.0 !
[Image: image.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAGRrLExpQrfjK...Owt1FE3URA]