Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh no Feedback!

Hmmm I can hardly wait for some feedback.. LOL

Also if anyone has any ideas for additional categories in the forums that would be great too.

You can add "Ban Appeals", "Report Player (must include screenshot)", " Suggestions", "Bugs/Issues". Big Grin

Good luck with the theme! Lol
[Image: image.png?dl=1&token_hash=AAGRrLExpQrfjK...Owt1FE3URA]

I got to say one thing : the forum idea is great, let's simply hope that people truely use it to get things straight.
After Weird Wonderland and HL2DM...

[Image: XQCaTxF.png]
[Image: ozw0RXH.gif]

I agree with TwinYang; ban appeals is a great board to have for those who either have friends or want to be unbanned themselves.

Give me some time and I'll figure out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: mr45cm.png]

I also agree with TwinYang. Maybe you can set up Donator information and a thread for MODs only to look at, or MODs who do their jobs and gain acess to the thread. The thread can contain all codes, rules, guides, and an area for MODs who actually do their job to talk and communicate with each other. Also, maybe you can add a chatbox in the forums one day for those who join ^^?
Praise The Sun

[Image: eALONjN.png]

Damnit, Icarus beat me to suggesting a locked mod forum.

Off-Topic board for anything not related to servers/games.

Welcome/introduction board.

"Kiddie corral" for people we don't want to ban but need a timeout from all regular threads.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

(04-23-2014, 12:07 AM)EsCaRgOt Wrote: Damnit, Icarus beat me to suggesting a locked mod forum.

Off-Topic board for anything not related to servers/games.

Welcome/introduction board.

"Kiddie corral" for people we don't want to ban but need a timeout from all regular threads.

Thread Necro time but, the kiddie coral is sounding incredibly nice at the moment.
[Image: oaudpl2c953.png]

The Shag Man Cometh Big Grin