Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raz0rsEdge TTT

Shocked 
Anyone a mod on Raz0rsEdge?
Today i got on TTT vanilla and got rdmed multiple times. No one was banned even though they had at least two rdms every round I tried banning people by switching servers because i didnt have any razorsedge mods on my friends list or no one replying to my /g. Even though i banned someone they were still there so i found out you can no longer ban people from across servers or can't ban someone from DMV if they are on Raz0rsedge. Where im getting at is we should have a mod/ operator on it (if we already do welp this is useless but they could at least get on more especially when they have +10 people rdming and a Havocado screaming help in global chat)

I vote for AdventurerIX Big Grin

btw Ophis=Havocado

(09-08-2015, 07:33 AM)Havocado Wrote: btw Ophis=Havocado

Sorry to hear that you had issues on TTT. If you provide the names next time actions can be taken and the approiate punishment can be taken.

The mod/Operates that I know of should be Shini, but I think fry added AK's Co-owers on there so if you need to contact AK or Shini
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

[Image: tumblr_na6jwcRG1o1tof9kfo4_500.png]

I am AK47 Just so u know my name on here is goldenjaw007. I am just waiting for Fryman to set me up with the status.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Yeah Shini is operator on that TTT server. And if there isn't any staff on then grab people's steam ideas and get witnesses to take note of the rdming and other problems so that we have evidence to ban those individuals.

Yup I be an OP on there, just send me a message if anything happens on there that needs my attention.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You.... You.... Yeah you................... Hi v(^_^)