Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bind Template added to Chillingtons Stuffs

So i made a template file for binds to help with not only binding your keys but also organization of those binds Also also and most importantly for those that forget their binds all the time instead of spamming the server with keybinds so you can figure out the bind you are looking for this way you can just open the file or even print it out so no more guessing. The process of where to save the file can be found on my Personal Script tab of my site also in the guide that i posted on both DMV and Razor's Forums.... links below.

Bind Template can be downloaded here: https://sites.google.com/site/chillingto...ding-guide
Personal Scripts Tab: https://sites.google.com/site/chillingto...al-scripts
Guide posted on Razor's: http://raz0rsedge.com/forums/Thread-How-...SUPER-EASY

Leave feedback for anything I could add inside the file.

Examples of my template filled out:
[Image: CHqEGBl.png]
[Image: tupIv5v.png]
[Image: heoXMWQ.png]

Will this template work with Razer Synapse? I'd love to get some use out of my Naga in a game like Gmod.

(12-30-2015, 08:10 PM)Seven81493 Wrote: Will this template work with Razer Synapse? I'd love to get some use out of my Naga in a game like Gmod.

Razer Naga mouse that has mouse1-5, then has 12 more buttons that act as either the keypad buttons or the 1-0,_,= at the top of my keyboard.

so what you can do is open gmod go to Options > keyboard and change one of the binds using one of the 12 buttons the naga has and see what it binds it to like use button 6 and from there you can figure out what the rest of the keys are. i dont have a naga so i cant tell you for sure, also maybe if you open Synapse and look at what those buttons are bound to it should tell you. let me know your findings please.

(12-31-2015, 08:06 AM)Mr. Chillington Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 08:10 PM)Seven81493 Wrote: Will this template work with Razer Synapse? I'd love to get some use out of my Naga in a game like Gmod.

Razer Naga mouse that has mouse1-5, then has 12 more buttons that act as either the keypad buttons or the 1-0,_,= at the top of my keyboard.

so what you can do is open gmod go to Options > keyboard and change one of the binds using one of the 12 buttons the naga has and see what it binds it to like use button 6 and from there you can figure out what the rest of the keys are. i dont have a naga so i cant tell you for sure, also maybe if you open Synapse and look at what those buttons are bound to it should tell you. let me know your findings please.

My Naga seems to have them bound to the numpad keys, but it seems like the older models (anything pre-2014) were all bound to the numbers at the top of the keyboard. So my Naga will work with your template.

(01-01-2016, 06:06 AM)Seven81493 Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 08:06 AM)Mr. Chillington Wrote:

My Naga seems to have them bound to the numpad keys, but it seems like the older models (anything pre-2014) were all bound to the numbers at the top of the keyboard. So my Naga will work with your template.

Yup yup! thank you so much for that info Big Grin