Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operators

Lord James , has an idea of "Operators" i agreed with this idea and think it will be very successful for the server so i decided to share the idea out to all . Possibly a specific number (Ex.4) preferably the most trusted , responsible and the people who you know that will get the job done and take care of most issues most of all know the rules as well. Maybe gain more powers than the normal moderator rank provides , your choice of what to allow them to provide in powers also have more responsibilities and keep the server and players calm and happy in most situations . I do not know if you will agree with this but hopefully it is something to consider and experiment on , also if you decide to accept this i will say choose carefully .
-Thanks !

Personally I see this causing more issues than trying to resolve. Just my $.02.
[Image: oaudpl2c953.png]

The Shag Man Cometh Big Grin

actualy it would do more good then there would be some on ttt with teliport because of the people who abused it and then geting stuck wouldnt be so bad
among other things having people that are reconized as people who do alot of the matince in terms of enforcing the rules would be nice for those of us who try to enforce and keep the servers fun to play on

Think about the fact that people who have payed for their privilege's being undermined. Also the only person I trust to handle major issues is Fry. Like i said before just my opinion. I'm neither right nor wrong so please keep this discussion as such Big Grin

Why would you add an "operator" when you can just get admin instead.

(05-08-2014, 11:57 AM)ryan4win Wrote: Why would you add an "operator" when you can just get admin instead.

From what I can gather it is an attempt to gain more power over already existing mods that have been here since day one of the server. It's pretty simple. If you have an issue with how a mod has dealt with an issue then file a complaint or have a discussion through PM. Issuing even greater power's to mods over other mods will just create an even bigger hierarchy.

If you are having an issue as a mod with another mod and feel that it cant be resolved through PM like the normal process of thing's then bring it up with Fry. Fry has always been and always be last and final word when it comes to anything regarding the server's.

Moral of the story. Don't ask for god power's if you aren't god -_-

i understand for what you are explaining , but It's by frymans choice for what I am trying to do. His most trusted mods and we can take care as if we were fry himself . If fry trusts the people who he has choosen . They are Someone you can trust by his favor. And be like him to take care of the server .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well in that case i do hope it turn's out to be people that have seniority Big Grin

I agree with shag, this seems unnecessary. It also seems like you're trying to get more power yourself, Elizabeth.

I'm sorry but did I say me bunny ? No I specifically said and I quote " frymans choice " .

Shag wasn't stating the fact of me wanting more power , you made that statement up yourself bunny .