Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Suggestions

I know I'm new to the server, but I really feel likea couple of rules should be added or changed. TLDR at the bottom

You should be able to kill people following you after you give them ample warning (talk,text...) at least 3 times

After talking with some of the people who have played on the server for a while they said that it used to be a rule.

The way I like to play is by hanging out by myself and scoping out the map so I can see what is going on. If someone is following me or standing next to me and I ask tehm to leave they don't have to. One of the rules of the server is no metagaming, but without such a rule you are basically making the meta game for everyone (being in a group of people) otherwise you can't be safe. What I mean by this is that no matter what you do, if you are alone the Terrorist will almost always get the first shot off which decides the kill most of the time. There is no way a single person can react unless the person has a prior KOS on them.

Another thing I have noticed is that players will suicide on purpose to try and get people killed. Some even go as far as talking into their microphone saying "NAME is a trait..." and then cutting off completely. To me this is a form of traitor baiting.
As people will react and shot the people by the person who died.

Hopefully these get taken into considerations.

TL;DR
Make it so people can kill followers with warning
Include self suicides as part of the traitor baiting/rdm rules
[Image: AmberoseBaalsig.jpg]

I don't think this will ever be a rule, personally.

I follow people all the time whether I'm a traitor or not; because you say stop following me has no effect. If you don't want to be killed, stay in a pack and make it harder on the traitors.

I'm a pretty known solo player and like to do my own thing to offset jihads but I'm bait for traitors (mostly because I'm known as the co-owner and people like to kill me). Oh well, it's part of the game.

If we instituted that rule that would lead to RDM. If you kill an innocent that's following you, your karma will go down and you will have multiple "strikes" against you leading to an eventual kick/ban.
[Image: mr45cm.png]

You are right Escargot. Sometimes I do wish there was a way to stop them from following. Because sometimes you cannot do anything traitorous with them around nor maybe it is hard to shoot the in the face .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

A person Can abuse this Rule if it was On the server , and a lot of RDM will Happen

(05-14-2014, 05:46 AM)Everybodys Daddy Wrote: A person Can abuse this Rule if it was On the server , and a lot of RDM will Happen

Exactly! Which is why it is not a rule.

Well what about the second rule change that I proposed about the suicide and calling out someones name, because it just happened to me again by the moderator Dark Knight. This is complete bullshit. He even had the audacity to ask how I died. He then said that it isn't T baiting even though I was rdm'd because of it. I thought I liked the server, but if that's the case I won't be playing on it anymore since that is bullshit and should be against the rules.
[Image: AmberoseBaalsig.jpg]

(05-14-2014, 08:44 AM)AmbroseBaal Wrote: Well what about the second rule change that I proposed about the suicide and calling out someones name, because it just happened to me again by the moderator Dark Knight. This is complete bullshit. He even had the audacity to ask how I died. He then said that it isn't T baiting even though I was rdm'd because of it. I thought I liked the server, but if that's the case I won't be playing on it anymore since that is bullshit and should be against the rules.

Im not going to change all the rules for your liking. If you don't like it then don't play on the servers.

Also since you seem to have an issue with a mod doing this you need to talk about that and not rule changes.

Sounds like you should find another server to play on. Also if you really think that you will find another ttt server that doesn't have issue like this or worse then good luck...

By the way drop the discussion and move on.

Thanks!

Okay yeah I often kill myself in game, usually to deal with either report or to just fuck around and I said "No Ambrose don't" and I entered the command now, yeah I probably shouldn't do this but if he would of checked the body and told others "Hey batman killed himself again" I'm sure you wouldn't of died but you left before I could even explain it to you. I'll take a slay, Hell I would even take a ban for 24 hours.
In any case i'm sorry I got you killed because I was "Traitor baiting"