Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accused of cheating because i was missing textures

I was banned of prop hunt after I was falsely accused of hacking when the real reason is because I was missing textures I took screenshots of what I saw and you can see that I was missing textures for almost the whole map. I explained to the lobby that I was missing textures but I did not leave the lobby because it was almost at the last round and didn't see the point of leaving and then staring at the lobby menu for the map to change. since the screenshots are too large for me to attach I would gladly email them ,but they are also on my steam

(05-19-2014, 11:37 AM)reaes94 Wrote: I was banned of prop hunt after I was falsely accused of hacking when the real reason is because I was missing textures I took screenshots of what I saw and you can see that I was missing textures for almost the whole map. I explained to the lobby that I was missing textures but I did not leave the lobby because it was almost at the last round and didn't see the point of leaving and then staring at the lobby menu for the map to change. since the screenshots are too large for me to attach I would gladly email them ,but they are also on my steam

Well you will need to fix your textures then. Because that is still technically cheating when you can see everything. You will need to get counter strike source.

Thanks!

(05-19-2014, 11:54 AM)Fryman Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 11:37 AM)reaes94 Wrote: I was banned of prop hunt after I was falsely accused of hacking when the real reason is because I was missing textures I took screenshots of what I saw and you can see that I was missing textures for almost the whole map. I explained to the lobby that I was missing textures but I did not leave the lobby because it was almost at the last round and didn't see the point of leaving and then staring at the lobby menu for the map to change. since the screenshots are too large for me to attach I would gladly email them ,but they are also on my steam

Well you will need to fix your textures then. Because that is still technically cheating when you can see everything. You will need to get counter strike source.

Thanks!

is there a way to get the textures for that game without having to buy a game I probably wont play

Last place I found them was at:

http://csscontent.webs.com