Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod suggestions

Hmm...I would say yes to that idea, but I have to ask. How many of our current mods (the good ones) would be willing to do this? Because, for all intents and purposes, in terms of keeping out inefficient mods, this is a brilliant idea. But what about keeping the good mods in? Would they just be given Fry's blessing if they're unwilling, or would they be asked to donate every couple months or so? And depending on the price, many might not want a subscription, depending on their living situation.

What if some cannot pay on time or even saved up too be a mod . We have too look at it that way .

-sayonara \(^_^

I'm not crazy on the idea to Elizabeth it should still be one time fee

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

True , well their are other ways too . But the number of mods should be minimized i feel like the amount we gave could fill two ttt servers

-sayonara \(^_^

(07-11-2014, 10:21 AM)Master_Revan Wrote: What about a subscription style thing, where you pay every month or every 3 months to be a mod. That would keep people from buying and if they get their mod status revoked they can't buy it back for 6 months to a year. That way you could buy it for a month try out being a mod if you like it then you renew it and if you go away from gmod for awhile say 2 months that way you don't have to worry about wasting the money you spent to be a mod. Also, it helps with upkeep for the server.

Just drop this entire topic. Its been this way about 10 months and im not changing it. Age doesn't matter if they can handle it. If it gets abused it gets pulled period. Also the donations is what keeps this shit running. If you don't like the way it is then don't play here. Also you don't pay over 300 a month for all the servers and shit I run so I wouldn't worry about it not counting all the hours of work and now more work from gmod updates which created more issues. Only other way I will do things in the future is charge everyone monthly and make it private to play.

Closing this thread now