Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE'VE BEEN HACKED!

So I was on the TTT server when it got hacked by some group or person going by name of The Syrian Electronic Army. Basically they just put up a bunch of pictures of Syrian politicians and lettering and whatever language they speak constantly playing in the background. But the server fixed itself I think still someone should tell Fry so he can double check.
It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. But isn't that what TTT is about?

[Image: sig11.jpg]

I'm basically thinking that it's not a server hacking thing, that it's a virus that Gmod needs to fix and release the patch cause You think that once someone hacks a server that it wouldn't go back to the Owner and that it wouldn't have the same name, it just goes back to normal but it removes all ranks from other people(I don't know about the Owner(Fryman) rank)

LOL.. I fixed the server. Apparently someone did actually hack it. I restored it from a backup and changed some security settings.

I wish someone would of did a screenshot on the pictures that showed up. hehe

Frag on!

Everything is back under control, Hopeful the hack/virus wont come back to the server. If it happens again just post it down below, so Fryman can quickly fix the problem

Oh ya Fry heres an Image that I got from a forum [Image: xz6Ckjr.jpg]

But the Scary thing is it's not on LoL Dota or anything else only Gmod :L I believe that some stupid kid that is a horrible and stupid that plays Gmod did this :L I wish I had a hacking thing that could find that hacker I would be happy :3
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

[Image: tumblr_na6jwcRG1o1tof9kfo4_500.png]

wow stuff happens while im away

Ya you miss a lot blue

Like me and toxiic what banned for "cheating" ._. but toxiic got it 3 times in a row xDDD so fucking funny I only got it once xDDDDD it was priceless
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

yeah the night i come back to Gmod I get on the night it gets hacked. Weird.
[Image: 44082d0ae75424746216f9982e6318b5.jpg]- Signed Insanerosewood

connor you haxors im not surprised Tongue

(10-02-2014, 08:31 AM)XxwhitewolffirexX Wrote: connor you haxors im not surprised Tongue

Im no Haxor,Dodgy Im a Gnar Angel
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

[Image: tumblr_n9o177hut81tiv3hco1_500.png]