Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more rule changes coming.

First one will be:

NO PROP SURFING TO PLACES UNREACHABLE!

Which this is clearly stated in the rules already. You can not prop surf to a place that someone can not normally get to at all.

Also if someone is a prop you are not allowed to play with them at all which includes picking them up or throwing them or damaging them in any way or you will be slayed next round.

If someone is a prop and tries to damage another player in any way they will also be slayed another round.

Also no flinging of bodies as this can cause server crashes and you will also be slayed next round. If it continues you will be banned.

Got it. What about The Turtle Bombs in Community Pool if Someone Throws it Near you or Near a Crowd? Is it Traitorous?

I think it Should be a Rule. because an Innocent threw it in the Traitor Tester room And a T Exploded it. Its Just my Opinion

PRAISE THE SUN!... Thanks Fryman~
Praise The Sun

[Image: eALONjN.png]

i have seen a decrease in bodie flinging as well as crashes so thats very good cause i hate those random crashes but that doesnt mean people have stopped flinging bodies cause ik its still being doen with no mods on i will always enforce this rule cause ik people get fustrated with the crash alright i think thats it later
stay awesome and NTH

It's mostly the non-regs that mess with the bodies. They usually stop after you tell them about 6 times.

LEAVE THE BODIES ALONEEE