Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wulf's Den (Gamer Pics and Art Requests)

I might watch it I wanted it but never got to it

Stay awesome and NTH
stay awesome and NTH

(08-29-2014, 05:28 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 05:26 AM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote: Thanks man, I got the quote from the Tenth Doctor and just added on the bit about TTT.

You like doctor who ? O: i love you xD

-sayonara \(^_^

Of course I like Doctor Who it is one of my favorite shows. I also really like Sherlock. And Hoody almost all the episodes are on Netflix so you should go watch them.
It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. But isn't that what TTT is about?

[Image: sig11.jpg]

(08-29-2014, 10:54 AM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 05:26 AM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote: Thanks man, I got the quote from the Tenth Doctor and just added on the bit about TTT.

-sayonara \(^_^

Of course I like Doctor Who it is one of my favorite shows. I also really like Sherlock. And Hoody almost all the episodes are on Netflix so you should go watch them.

Sherlock is also Really goood , im starting too watch broad-church with david tennant . Its a reallly good show

-sayonara \(^_^

(08-29-2014, 10:56 AM)Lady Elizabeth Wrote:
(08-29-2014, 10:54 AM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote:

-sayonara \(^_^

Sherlock is also Really goood , im starting too watch broad-church with david tennant . Its a reallly good show

-sayonara \(^_^

I will have to try and watch that one. What is it about?
It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. But isn't that what TTT is about?

Okay so for the next couple of days I'm going to be moving into my new dorms so I won't be able to draw or even get on the PC starting tomorrow morning until maybe Thursday, Wednesday at the soonest.

So this is where everyone is getting their pics. Nice drawings btw.

Thanks Verified, and Lady Elizabeth sorry that I haven't gotten around to your pic yet. I just moved into my new apartment for school and don't have a desk yet so I can't draw yet. I'm actually sitting on the floor right now.

(09-09-2014, 07:32 AM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote: Thanks Verified, and Lady Elizabeth sorry that I haven't gotten around to your pic yet. I just moved into my new apartment for school and don't have a desk yet so I can't draw yet. I'm actually sitting on the floor right now.

Hey no worries i can wait ! Hopefully soon you settle in (: !

-sayonara \(^_^

Just got my desk so now I will start working on more gamer pics for you guys. Starting with Lady Elizabeth.

great.
What's white and will kill you if it falls from a tree?
A bird?
No, a refrigerator.