Login through Steam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wulf's Den (Gamer Pics and Art Requests)

I'm almost done with Lady Elizabeth's drawing, does anyone else want one. Cause I'm about to run out of requests, literally I will do anything short of sexually explicit art. So that means no nudes anything besides that will be acceptable. Also Lady Elizabeth I sent you another PM with a question. BTW Professor Eevee did you want one? If so choose some reference pics for what you want and maybe a bg color or scene. (BG is short for background)

Here is Lady Elizabeth's without a BG. If you want one Lady Elizabeth let me know.

[Image: ladyel10.jpg]
It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. But isn't that what TTT is about?

[Image: sig11.jpg]

Oh my god . . that is so cute !! I love it .(: thank you so much !

-sayonara \(^_^

No problem it was my pleasure btw what is your steam name. I don't have you on my friends list.
It's not that I'm an innocent. I've taken lives. I got worse, I got clever. Manipulated people into taking their own. But isn't that what TTT is about?

(09-28-2014, 12:36 PM)beowulfs.wiglaf Wrote: No problem it was my pleasure btw what is your steam name. I don't have you on my friends list.

Shiro .
My picture is a military girl

-sayonara \(^_^

Ok cool and I just finished a quick drawing I did. It is fan art for my favorite web comic Balls 2 That in the style of the Looney Toons "Thats All Folks!" ending. Let me know what you think. [Image: balls210.jpg]

Great job on the drawings!

Hmmm maybe you can make me a cool colorful logo for forums?

lol

(09-28-2014, 03:57 PM)Fryman Wrote: Great job on the drawings!

Hmmm maybe you can make me a cool colorful logo for forums?

lol

Fry I miss you aha

-sayonara \(^_^

(09-19-2014, 07:01 AM)Professor Eevee Wrote: great.

Be patient Eevee Drawing cant be done in under an hour Tongue it takes about 2-3 days Angel
I WANT CUPPAKOO Heart

[Image: tumblr_na6jwcRG1o1tof9kfo4_500.png]

I wasnt being like that .-.
What's white and will kill you if it falls from a tree?
A bird?
No, a refrigerator.

Fryman I would love to do a drawing for the forums what did you have in mind? Also Professor Eevee what did you want me to draw for you? Do you just want an Eevee or something more?